Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Procrastinating

I need to finish editing an essay that I wrote for an anthology titled Growing Up Churched. I have to cut the essay from 5000 words to 3000. Ugh. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to work on it at all. Today, I was surprised by some canceled plans and got 5 whole hours to work on it! Crazy! 5 hours. I have done more stupid stuff online in the last 4 hours. Sigh. I have also gotten some writing finished, but good grief. Now I'm going to do something productive and make myself some lunch so I can stop feeling so light-headed. And I'll ponder the telling of my life story in 3000 words.

3 comments:

Marti said...

I think maybe I'm a New Yorker...

Anne said...

No! Not without me!

J. Baird said...

That is certainly not a lot of words to tell a life story. I can't wait to read the final product. Living in New York...it seems so ALIVE and inspiring yet exhausing too.