Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Beginnings

I know the focus should be on Christmas, since we are still in the advent period, but I'm already getting excited about the new year. I feel like something inside of me is shifting. I'm preparing for another break through of some kind. My dreams have been vivid and rich, I have intense desires to clean out my house, and I get butterflies in my stomach from time to time when I think of the new year. I feel like maybe this year I will make some real headway in figuring out what I want to do with this life of mine. I feel ready for work.

And I received a lovely box full of comfort to see me through the end of the year and the surgery. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Dave said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow!

J. Baird said...

Yay for feeling positive about the New Year! May every thing go smoothly tomorrow and I'll be thinking of you too.

Anne said...

Bless your heart and body this week and this new year...