Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Strawberries and Experimenting with Photos

Sunday, Eric and I drove out to Jamesport, Long Island to pick strawberries from the farm that supplies our weekly CSA share. It was a bit too much driving for the amount of time we got to enjoy on the farm, but we still had a great time. And it has inspired much strawberry cooking. So in a nod to my friend Robyn, who's crafting/cooking blog is truly impressive, I'll share some of my Monday baking.




It tastes as good as it looks!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Wow! That looks awesome! You are neater with baking than I am. I am way more sloppy. I just got back from the shore and was scanning my blogs. I opened yours and thought I should look at it later, when I have time to really read it. Then I saw that you were experimenting with photos and decided I needed to take a minute to see. Very cool. Love it! Will read the others later, yo.

Kirsten said...

Yeah, I'm kind of obsessive that way. I hate cooking/baking in messy kitchens. Granted, it does get messy in process, but I have to start with everything clean and neat.